- Design and build at least one escape room.
- Read more.
- Try and stream regularly on Twitch or Mixer to get a few followers so I’m not just talking to myself.
- Finish more games!
- Play (and succeed in, obviously) more escape rooms.
- Write more.
- Spend more time sorting shit out, rather than putting it off.
- Sort out the garage or loft at mum’s – maybe even both!
- Reinstate board game nights! And win them, obviously.
- Go to the cinema more.
- Movie nights.
- Catch up on all the DC TV shows we’re behind on.
- Bake more different things. Cook more things. Be more culinarily creative.
- Try a different home made soup a week. Not give up on them after six weeks.
- Use the ice cream maker!
- Get even more involved at work.
- Try to roll my eyes less…
- Embrace being a Hufflepuff.
- Support Carole through her access course and onto her degree course.
- To go a year without having to fix anyone else’s IT problems.
- Just enjoy things!
- Get back on with the family tree stuff.
Make shorter lists.Bugger!